New Zealand Visa Checklist
Student Visa Application Form (Print on both sides of the page - Black & White Print-Out is acceptable). This form will be filled up by us at US Edu Consult.
One recent passport size. Write your full name and the Passport Number on the back of the photos.
(a) New Zealand Visa Fee has to be paid by Demand Draft favoring "Immigration New Zealand" payable at New Delhi
(b) (Co-operative Banks drafts / Pay Order / Bankers Cheque are NOT acceptable. Only Demand Draft is accepted. For the latest fees, kindly contact our Counselors.
Covering Letter signed by the student - explaining the evidence of funds being submitted with the application, background of the applicant, applicant's English language ability and the complete list of documents attached. This letter will be prepared by us at US Edu Consult.
(a) Statement of Purpose - Citing the reasons why the applicant is applying, what he wishes to do and how the course would help him in the future.
(b) Also giving reasons as to why the applicant should be granted a student visa. This SOP should not be the same as the one submitted to the University since this is meant for the Consulate.
(c) Our counselor will assist you to prepare the SOP. Kindly keep a copy of the SOP as it will be useful in case of a telephonic interview.
Original + Notarized Photocopy of Offer Letter from the Institution / University
Original + Notarized Photocopy of Guarantee of Accommodation or arrangements for accommodation made in case the student intends to stay with his relative in New Zealand.
(a) Financial Undertaking Form/s (Print on separate pages - Black & White Print-out is acceptable). On Page No.2, the sponsor should sign.
(b) Also Bank's Stamp and sign would be required on Page No.2 either from the Bank from which you have taken a Bank Loan or from the Bank where you are maintaining bank balance or fixed deposit of Rs 500000 or more.
Affidavit of Support from Sponsors on Plain Paper this should be notarized by a Notary Public. This should also mention the relationship of the Sponsors with the student and other details as per the format given to you.
(a) Bank Authorization Letter from Sponsors (both Parents) addressed to the bank, authorizing New Zealand Immigration Service to verify the Bank balance with the name, telephone number of the bank officials who can be contacted for verification.
(b) This letter should be printed in duplicate. One copy should be given to the Bank and the 2nd Copy will be sent to NZIS along with the Visa application. The format of the same is given to you.
(c) This letter is required for all the accounts.
Evidence of Funds - Entire course Fees + NZ$ 10000 per year as living expenses.
THE FOLLOWING ARE ACCEPTED SOURCES OF LIQUID FUNDS:
(2) Please note that the Bank balance shown in the Bank Statement / Bank Passbook cannot be withdrawn until the Visa is approved. NZIS accepts Bank statements or passbooks of all banks including co-op. banks.
- Original Bank Loan Sanction Letter - It should be a detailed letter containing all the terms and conditions of Loan like Rate of Interest, Loan Amount, Margin, Security, Repayment terms, Guarantors, etc.
- (1) Bank Balance - Notarized Photocopy of Bank Statements / Bank Passbooks for past 6 months not more than one week old. Solvency Certificates and Bank Balance Certificate is not acceptable.
Although the following assets are not considered as liquid funds it is highly recommended to show all other available assets like:
- In case of recent Bank Deposits, also provide evidence from where the money has come for e.g. in case of sale of property kindly attach copy of the Sale agreement, in case of sale of shares kindly attach the contract bill along with the previous and the latest Statement.
- Notarized Photocopy of Bank Fixed Deposit Receipts / NRE Deposits
- Notarized Copies of Employers Provident Fund A/c or Government Provident Fund with telephone numbers for verification, Only Withdraw able amount would be considered
- Notarized Photocopy of Post Office Accounts
- Notarized Photocopy of National Saving Certificates
- Notarized Photocopy of PPF Passbook, Only Withdraw able amount would be considered
Summary Statement of Assets and Income will be prepared by US Edu Consult.
(a) Notarized Photocopy of last 3 years income tax papers of all family members: I.T.Acknowledgement / Form, tax & Statement of Computation of Total Income, In case the sponsor or student is employed also attach copy of Form 16.
(b) In case of Agricultural Income kindly provide a letter mentioning the agricultural Income for the last 3 years. (Letter should be translated in English by Government Authorized translator)
(c) IF THE COURSE DURATION IS 12 - 18 MONTHS, IT IS STRONGLY ADVISABLE TO SHOW GROSS TOTAL INCOME OF RS. 5.50 LAKHS (MINIMUM) FOR THE LAST I.T. RETURNS FILED OF ALL FAMILY MEMBERS INCLUDED.
If the sponsor is a Businessman, his Business papers can also be produced like Partnership Deed / Memorandum & Articles Of Association, Income Tax Papers for last 3 years as mentioned above and Bank Statements of the Company for last 6 months.
Notarized Copy of Salary Slip of Sponsors and the student, if employed. (Last 3 months).
If Tuition fee is paid in advance, then Notarized Photocopy of payment receipts.
Notarized Photocopy of Educational Certificates
- Notarized Photocopy Of Share Demat Statements along with the present Market Value Statement / Mutual funds / Bonds
- Notarized Photocopy of LIC Policies
- Notarized copy of Property Deeds / Flat Agreement. In case of Land, kindly provide Copy of 7/12 Extract. Valuation Report is not required.
Supplementary Information Form (Print on separate pages - Black & White Print-out is acceptable). This form also requires the complete Birth dates of all Family Members including brothers and married sisters. This form will be filled up by US edu Consult.
(a) Notarized Photocopy of Appointment Letters, Promotion Letters, and Work Experience Certificates - on company letterhead of all employers. The company addresses and phone number must be included on the letter.
(b) Please note that NZIS will telephone all employers to verify the work experience. Kindly do not submit any fraudulent documents. Majority of visa rejections have been on account of fraudulent work experience documents.
Original + Notarized Photocopy of Passport - all pages including blank pages (valid for 6 months)
Notarized Photocopy of Passport of Guarantor, if in New Zealand.
(a) Original Police Clearance Certificate from Regional Passport Office. Police Clearance Certificate is also acceptable.
(b) The time taken to issue PCC varies from passport office to passport office. Please note that it can take much longer to get the PCC in case your current residence address differs from the address mentioned on the passport.
(c) PCC is valid for 6 months from the date of issue. Kindly take a Photocopy of the passport of all pages (including blank pages) before applying for PCC.
The certificate must be the original, bearing the official Ministry Seal.
(a) Original Medical & T.B. X-ray Certificates from Panel Doctors Only - Reports should be sealed by the Panel Doctor and cannot be opened by the student. - Fill up the prescribed Medical Form.
(b) The medical report is valid for 3 months form the date of issue. For more details on the documents required for Medical examination and the list of panel doctors kindly refer to our checklist.
Visa Application Process:
- IELTS / TOEFL score
- Std. 10 Mark sheet and Passing Certificate
- Std. 12 Mark sheet and Passing Certificate
- Graduation / Diploma Mark sheets for all years
- Graduation Passing Certificate
- Degree / Diploma Certificate
- Post Graduation Mark sheets for all years
- Post Graduation Passing Certificate
- Post Graduation Degree Certificate
- Other Courses and Diplomas done
- Internship / Industrial Training Certificates
AIR TICKET BOOKING:
(a) We advise you to make a provisional booking of the air ticket. Air ticket should be booked 3 - 4 days prior to the orientation date. (b) For making the provisional booking, you need not pay the travel agent. The ticket should be issued only after the visa is stamped. PLEASE DO NOT TRAVEL VIA AUSTRALIA, SINCE YOU WILL REQUIRE A TRANSIT VISA FOR AUSTRALIA.
We also provides assistance with bank loan. For a complete list of banks kindly contact your Counselor. Please note that it takes at least 3-4 weeks to process the Bank loan.
(a) Although anyone can act as your sponsor, it advisable to show your parents or a close blood relative as your sponsor. You can show any number of sponsors.
(b) Your sponsors could also be your brother, sister, uncle (Father's Brother, Mother's brother), Aunt (Father's sister, Mother's sister), Grandparents, etc.
(c) If available kindly attach their relationship proof like passport copy, pan card copy, etc. If it not possible to show any blood relative as your sponsor, you can also show your friends as sponsors.
(d) The sponsor needs to provide all the relevant documents as per the checklist. Even a New Zealand Citizen or a Permanent Resident can be your sponsor.
- Once all your documents are complete as per the given checklist. Kindly fix up an appointment with your counselor at your respective centre. It takes nearly four hours to complete the documentation process.
- Thereafter we submit your Visa application to TT Services who are the authorized collection agent appointed by NZIS. TT Services will then forward your Visa application to NZIS New Delhi.
- NZIS may take a telephonic Interview of the student.
- After 3 - 4 weeks NZIS will send the pre visa approval letter toUS Edu Consult.
- Thereafter, you have to pay the first year's complete tuition fees to the college or university by telegraphic transfer.
- Kindly submit a copy of the TT Advice to us. We shall then send the TT Advice to your college or university.
- University will in turn send the fee receipt by email to your Visa Officer directly.
- NZIS will then stamp your passport and return it to us. Please note that the passport is returned only one month prior to the course start date.
NEWS & EVENTS
We are happy to inform you that New Classes of TOEFL/IELTS & SAT are going to start on every coming Monday. Read more...
1. Due to pleasent cultural diversity, world class infrastructures, Distinguished Instructors, Latest and leading technology.
2. Flexible options to match the students' need and learning styles: courses, durations, Levels, costs, etc..
3. Globally ranked universities surprisingly located nearly on every states.
4. Globally established companies seek US Graduates as their employees. Read more...